Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Wednesday and break is 2 sleeps away...

2 more sleeps and then we have a full 10 days off school and waking up early (for those of us whose internal clock is set for noon). YAY!!!
Plans: Well, plans are always good..Actually we DO have one. Richard must see a client in Quebec City so we are turning it into an over nighter at our fave hotel. We leave Sunday , sleep over, he does breakie early with clients , I sleep, then we pack up and head for Valcartier for a day of sledding adventure. Seriously, looking for winter fun? Hit Valcartier, its not just for kids. There are runs I cannot make myself go on for the sheer terror. Husband man did one and won't again(The Himalaya). He screamed like a girl I swear. Valcartier is awesome in the winter AND in the summer its a gi-normous water park that you honestly may need two days to get enough of . We went one day and didn't even do all the rides and really needed to go back but couldn't which totally sucked. The kids have such a great time and the parents do too which is a nice change of pace. La Ronde is great and all but I get sick on some rides so its really not much fun for me. I will never say no to Valcartier in winter or summer. So, looking for a fun winter Canadian trip for March break? Valcartier.
The paint debate continueth: its a toss up between Benjamin Moore's Citra Lime pale green and a pale peach that I forget the name of but keep coming back to. HM say "The green is fine" and then goes off to do other things while I sit there and watch the light change and see how the color looks as time goes by.
I am seriously liking that peach. Its soft and non startling. I can see the green being too much and not soothing but it is cheery and refreshing which a morning/breakfast room should do right? Hard call. Ponderings continue.
I did a few more rows on the sweater. Gosh its looking lovely and so nice to the touch. I hope I don't screw it up. That would totally suck.
Todays schedule is laundry, of course. When isn't my life about laundry? I'm either loading or unloading a machine or folding or hauling the clothes down to the laundry room almost every frakking day. Grr. Thank Gods for TV so's I can watch and fold.. Or listen to Cast On via the 'net. Thats my AFTERNOON plan since I can never get moving in such a direction in the AM. Also HM has demanded that I purchase more Air Sponge deodorisers for this downstairs because he is revolted when a cat goes poo in the boxes and the aroma drifts out of the laundry room. Maybe if I brick up the doorways with Air Sponge deodorisers his sensitive nose would be appeased. Sheesh..like we don't all run for cover incase our flesh peels off our bones when he opens a bathroom door........

No comments: