Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Happy V Day.....

......My funny Valentines, and you know who you are. All of you.
My human in person Husband Valentine got me a lovely perfume that I demanded, I mean, suggested. Crabtree and Evelyn Wisteria. I think its purty. My kids like it too. Very fem and girly. Most unlike me most of the time.
He didn't give me any ideas and since he's not into cologne, man lingerie and all that crap I got him what he really loves. Chocolate. A big ass bar of Toblerone with the valentinesy wrapper. then while at the grocery store I saw that new All-Bran cereal that lowers cholesterol, Guardian. It has a big heart on the box AND heart shaped cereal bits. Hows that for love in every bowl?? Plus, since I made him give up sugar and bread he's been really good but misses toast etc for breakfast. Thus, I relented. Hey...its romantic if you think about it...really hard and maybe squint a bit.
Hat progress: decreasing crown. Need to move it onto dpns now because its too small for the circular.
Sock progress: got another inch done today I think.
Monkey progress: he had his nuts cut today and is very tender and careful when walking around but boys oh boys was he glad to be home. I got lots of quality cuddles this evening before he disappeared to wherever it is cats go to nurse grudges and plot against ball stealers. He was also very popular at the veterinary clinic and got heaps of snuggles and cuddles all day. They sent him home with pain medication to be administered once a day. I've had a few cats "fixed" in my time and none got meds to take home for pain. Interesting! I am extra glad I clipped his claws last night, now.
Since I don't feel like discussing the piece of Toblerone I stole or the two chocolate chip cookies I snarfed back, since chocolate is the official food of valentines day, I have nothing further to add. Be well, my darlings, and don't slip on the ice and break your butts. XXXXXOOOO

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Heck, I think the box of cereal and loaf of bread are romantic! It shows that you appreciate what matters to each other. OK, maybe I squinted too hard ....

Vicky said...

That's right, what else is Valentines good for if not for the chocolate?? I heard that Guardian ceral was good....healthy anyway. Well enjoy your perfume my dear.

Suldog said...

Happy belated Valentine's Day!