Tuesday, February 06, 2007

From This To That

Ok..I got the pics backwards but you can see the looser knit of the original bootie socks and the shrunk, felted, cozy version on my feet there in the top picture. They could be smaller but I am tired of running them through the washer and dryer. They could be fuzzier but I don't feel like taking the brush to them. They are however very slippy on the floors so caution must be used to not take any sharp turns at speed. To think, I had dimensional fabric paint in my hands yesterday at Walmart and put it back on the shelf. Oh well.
So there you have it. My Fuzzy Feet slipper socks from Knitty.com.

3 comments:

Vicky said...

Nice socks, great colors.

Jessica said...

Those are so cute! They look really well done! Love them!!!

Suldog said...

Those look really comfortable, cozy and fun. I wish I had a pair on my feet right now so I could go slip-sliding across my kitchen linoleum and pretend it was an ice-skating rink.