Thursday, April 27, 2006

What is up with this????

I arranged a sitter to collect the boys so I will not need to miss out on time at Scarlet's aaaannnnnddd I can still get out to catch a flick either with Sam or on my own. I need a serious time out. Funny how you don't realise how stressed you are until the smallest thing, such as not being understood due to a language barrier, can just about make you burst into tears. This is me today. I am sick of not being able to find a family doctor and pediatrician because of language barriers, I am sick of not having my friends near, I am sick of feeling incapable of doing all the things I was used to doing before brcause I cannot understand or make myself understood, I am sick of people calling in French and then being rude because I am English, I am sick of calling somewhere and being treated rudely because I am English, I am sick of being the new one and the odd one out...I am just SICK of being here today.
I want my mommy.
I want my friends, the ones that get my jokes, quirks, moods, you name it,...they KNOW me deep inside and there is that comfort in just being together..
I wanna go home.
I wanna go to bed for a week until this passes, whatever this is...
I want the pain in my chest and tummy to go away....
I want.......I just want...and cannot have........

2 comments:

Jessica said...

*BIG HUGE HUGS* I so understand. Hopefully it will get better.

WitchHazel said...

Oh sweetie. I totally understand, especially since I grew up not too far from where you are. BIG HUGS.