Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Welll...That was redundant.......

I thought Sundays post haddn't published......
It is Tuesday...drizzly and cold. I am noticing my energy waxes and wanes with the sun these days..Shitty days and I wanna sleep all day (I don't! I just wanna), sunny days and I am a hyperactive space monkey (in comparison). Odd, no?
Sooooooo, test on Friday (stone lore)and I think I am going to go to a movie Friday night after being at Scarlet's. I want to see Kinky Boots or Slither, each movie featuring a Serenity cast member. Now, Kinky Boot's story appeals to me most BUT Slither starts Cap'n Tightpants, Nathan Fillion. Dilemma! Whichever one I choose I must attend ALONE since the husband is not interested in attending either. Oh for the days when we humored each others idiosyncracies.... Oh well. I don't have to share the popcorn aaaannnnd no pressure to put out afterwards. That is a joke. Richard's not like that....I AM. hahahahaha
Not sleeping well the last two nights...what's up with that? Usually I can sleep anywhere anytime. I'm the Queen of Z's. I blamed Sunday nights insomnia on coffee in the after noon. But last nights? No idea. Just twitchy. Slept on the couch again. Thats usually a sure fire cure...that and my psych text from second year university except its reeeeeaaallly heavy and hurts when it falls on my face.
On todays list on stuffs: laundry, as always (Nudism NOW)
study stone lore
finish Stress reading
figure out what I need to know for Fridays class
Vacuum upstairs
assorted cleanings (why is the bannister sticky???!)


Going back to bed is lookin' reeeeeeeeeaL GOOD. EXCEPT I SPENT MOST OF YESTERDAY ON THE COUCH WATCHING fIREFLY AND FOLDING LAUNDRY
Ooops.cap lock.....sorry.


No comments: