Sunday, April 23, 2006

I am excited (day after Earth Day)

Richard surprised me today by announcing an outing. We are going for a drive in the countryside (in about 15 minutes) to visit a garden center he found while out for an explore. EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! So excited!!!!!!
I am hoping to find something to plant as a celebration of Earth Day (one day late)..a tree hopefully. I have a spot that would probably suit a tree but haven't prepared it. If worse comes to worse I will get some compost to spread around the gardens.

My man knows how to make me happy and thats a fact!

Also ...still reading the stress book. It makes a lot of sense. Its a tiny book but my reading is a in the form of a page here and there as I can grab the moments.

Gosh..I hope I find a nice something at the garden center..I hope its a good place...hyperventilating now.........

No comments: