Monday, October 01, 2007

Calls...

This morning, a day I went back to bed after shuffling the kids out the door, the phone decided to ring. First it was Marla. She announced she was packing up and hitting the highway today instead of two weeks from now, if that was ok. Alrighty...
This also meant that Barb wouldn't be able to ride shotgun on the trip here as we had hoped because of the short notice. And it also means that Ben's room may not get painted because the prep work still isn't done ( see above 2 week timeline).
So today I am refreshing guest bed linens and vacuuming and Febreezing and maybe bathing the dog ( she smells doggy and it doth offend some) and making the kids take their clean laundry to their rooms. I should clean the fish tank too but just because it needs doing and I have been putting it off.
Anyhoo, thats about it for today near as I can tell. Preparing for a guest and the usual Monday junk like laundry and vacuuming. I am so exciting.
A big shout out to Suldog too.....love your comments.

No comments: