Sunday, October 14, 2007

Oh I forgot

Friday night knitting was excellent as always. I frogged the frigged up mitten (AGAIN) and started anew with two colours. I knit with two colours (one on the left hand one on the right) and it was slow going with many a dropped needle since I am not real handy with the continental style. I striped the cuff and salt and peppered up the hand.
This is a mitten for Cameron...and it was TOO SMALL!!!!! Dangit!!!!!! Yesterday I ...shudder...ripped it out again and cast on more stitches. I'm back to where I was with another inch or so to the thumb.
I hope this one works. If it does I will post the recipe since I am making it up with parts of patterns that I like without the parts that fuck me up. If it doesn't work out, oh well. Its not like I'm not getting used to THAT.

No comments: