Thursday, June 28, 2007

Knocked Up

A very funny movie. Its funny because its TRUE!! The pregnant hormonal psychosis? Oh yeah! Men being dumb asses? Its a given. Paul Rudd? Seriously adorable. Seth Rogan? Delicious. I enjoyed my self very much, especially the part where the guys go to Vegas, get high on 'shrooms and go see Cirque De Soleil as a form of male rebellion from the straight jackets they feel their women are putting them in. Too funny. And also, very believable. What couple hasn't gone through these kinds of trials and tribulations.
The soundtrack is also very good. I give Knocked Up a thumbs up. Don't see it if you have no sense of humor.

1 comment:

Vicky said...

I can't wait to see that movie....it's just my kinda movie. So, you will be in Nova Scotis soon...maybe this time we will actually get to see you!!!!