Sunday, June 24, 2007

Sunday

HM arrived home this afternoon, glad to be home but glad to have been away on a wee guys trip. He found Vegas overrated but the Grand Canyon had him wishing I was there to enjoy it with him. He brought back bobble headed shark pens for the boys, and a t-shirt and earrings for me. I put the earrings on right away. Silver with coral and opal. Love them. He done good.

In the process of turning the heel on Sock Two of Teri's pair. Had to rip back a couple times due to A) went too far on heel flap and B) buggered up the short rows/ Now all is back on track again and the heel is mid-turn.

This afternoon we took a family walk to the depanneur for slushes and I got some little cigars from the shop next to the Dep for around the campfire while camping. I tried one while in Hawaii and kinda liked it but it was very strong (Panter Noir). I got a tin of 10 Panter Arome cigars today. They are supposed to be milder and more aromatic according the the salesperson at the Tabateque (tobaconist). I wasn't gonna but HM thought I should so I could have something to enjoy at night before bed. I am thinking maybe I should bring the Cointreau too. That'd be a nice treat at night. I like to sip Cointreau in the livingroom with candles lit and the fire going during the winter with noone around to bug me. Its a peaceful little thing thats makes life more enjoyable.



4 comments:

Suldog said...

Oooooh, cigar-smokin' female! Sexy!

Scrappytbear said...

Cigar? Seriously?? I never woulda thunk.

Go Sock! Go Sock!

Ali P said...

Suldog: Jim! Behave! (teehee)

Teri: Sock is going as fast as I can!LOL

Ali P said...

Suldog: Jim! Behave! (teehee)

Teri: Sock is going as fast as I can!LOL