Wednesday, September 06, 2006

I always said:

that I would never marry. And I did.
That I would never have children (yuck). And I did.
That I would never give my children a soother. i did.
That I would never spank or strike my children. And I did.
That I would not give them sugar before they were one. And I did.
That when my kids went to school my house would gleam. yeah right.
That I would read to my children every single night no matter what. yeah right.
That I would lose this weight. Ummmm
That I would be a better mother than my mother... Apples and trees.
What I have learned in this life is that one should NEVER say never because then you look like an ass when you go and do what you swore vehemently you would never ever do. That and I can't trust a word I say.
How sad is that? As in pathetic.

No comments: