Thursday, November 08, 2007

The mucus, it doth flow

I had a very restless night filled with much nose blowing and the feeling that if I lay down flat I would drown. Much decongestant and ibuprofen were taken for the sinuses. Now, however, I feel not too bad though still hugely congested. I think the drugs are still in effect so I admit feeling slighly better cautiously.
I missed knitting last night which sucked big time but I went to bed at 7 pm and crashed for a couple hours before the cold woke me for most of the rest of the night.
I made calls for foot sizes and colour preferences for the slipper marathon that will be xmas knitting which i said I wasn't doing this year but apparently cannot resist. Here is the pattern: http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/knit-slippers-with-crochet-trim
They aren't fancy but they are cute and girly. I still need one girl's foot/colour information.
I am on the heel flap of jessie's sock and my scarf of no name is about 17 inches long now. Thats the good part of being sick. I sat on the sofa and watched TV and knit all morning yesterday.

No comments: