Monday, March 27, 2006

Theme song from Firefly.....

Happy happy joy joy!!! After my time at the MPRC today and also after lunch with Nathalie, I took myself down St Catherines to the bookstore in Faubourg. I was looking for the book 63 Ways to reduce Stress and the novel based on Serenity that a certain evil temptress (that we will name Crimson) showed me at her house. I came up empty and proceeded to head back up the street toward my car. I decided to try the used bookstore in between and the name of which is escaping me but they have comics. Anyways, came up empty there too but I asked the guy there about the Serenity comics.
As a result, I have on order the comic anthology (can you call 3 comics an anthology??). I am so excited!!!!! sigh... The guy was shocked and dismayed at my complete lack of interest in Buffy and Angel...my fascination is not with all things Joss but more all things Jayne...and Mal..and well the whole danged crew I guess. :oD But each in a different way.
Can't wait until I get the call to come and get my l'il treasure. Now....where to hide it....

No comments: