Friday, October 20, 2006

Five and 5

My niece tagged me for this: Name 5 five related things about me and then list 5 wierd things about me.

1) Ben was supposed to born in May..the 5th month... but labor was induced early due to complications.
2) At one point I had 5 cats when a stray took up residence in the barn for a couple of weeks.
3) I am the youngest of 5 children.
4) my husband and I met 15 years ago which is 3 times five
5) I have 5 nephews

Five Wierd things about me:

1)Listening to people chew grosses me out. Sometimes I have to go eat by myself rather than sit with my family.
2) Though I try to be a relaxed person I am actually very jumpy..my husband startles me often bad enough for me to scream, which then makes him jump and yell, and then we are both pissed off because HE startled me. He needs to be louder when he walks, the fairy footed freak.
3)I love to learn but hate going to school and doing homework.
4)I have fallen down stairs because I thought I could fly/float ( i was very young)
5) I have had nightmares about my teeth falling out.

No comments: