Thursday, May 17, 2007

YARN winders and ducks

Because the idea of a ball winder is so scary to Suldog, I thought I'd post a picture of one identical to mine. Perhaps I should call it a YARN winder just to forstall any misunderstandings and withering of nethers in sympathy with idea of ball winding.
This morning at about 6:30, HM woke me saying "Dear, come and see this!!" He sounded too cheery for another incident of cat poo in the tub so I staggered and lurched behind him to the patio doors where I was told to "Look!!"
And what should be swimming contentedly in the pool that HM has been killing himself trying to get cleaned and ready for hot weather but the mightiest purveyors of bird shit I have ever had experience with, DUCKS! A pair of Mallards. They were so cute!!! "Guddamm shitting ducks in my fucking pool!" HM growled unconvincingly in his accent. He wanted (halfheartedly) to go chase them away but Ben and I wouldn't let him. Its not like we will be out there in the water anytime soon so why not leave them alone. They flew off eventually, together. Ahhh spring!

No comments: