Wednesday, April 11, 2007

I was Tagged....

Each player starts with 7 random facts/habits about themselves. People who are tagged need to write their own blog about their seven things, as well as these rules. At the end of your blog, you need to choose 7 people to get tagged and list their names. Don't forget to leave them a comment telling them that they have been tagged and to read your blog! OK, here goes:

1) For some reason people find me funny and the more they laugh the funnier I become. It might have something to do with liquor...I'm not sure.
2) I love my mother but she makes me crazy because I have no patience.
3) I consider myself fairly low maintenence but my husband does not. Baffling.
4) I love girly girl stuff like clothes, shoes, makeup and hair but am too fat and lazy to actually make an effort and use/do said girly girl things unless I really have to.
5) I drank an exhorbitant amount of alcohol in University. And not a giggly girly "Oh I am sssooo drunk after one beer" amount either. I drank like a longshoreman and I think I enjoyed it too. Its all a bit blurry....
6) I resent being treated differently because I am a woman but resent NOT being treated differently as well. IE) I like the nice stuff of being treated like a female but HATE the stupid stuff like the idea that I can't do something because of my chromosomes or won't understand something. Thats just gonna get you a whole lotta nasty from me. But thanks for openning the door for me, bringing me presents, or taking out the trash.
7) If ever I am single again I will NOT remarry. EVER. Seriously..never. HM feels the same way. Funny, no?

I tag noone but if those who swim on by would enjoy blogging their 7 factoids about themselves I encourage them to let me know so's I can read them.

2 comments:

Barbara from Nova Scotia said...

Is it weird that we have so much in common??

Vicky said...

Good and ofcourse FUNNY answers!