Saturday, February 18, 2006

I've got a trainer and I'm not afraid to use it!

So! Tis a done deal..the trainer is bought AND set up. Mr Handsome not so very handy managed it with a minimum of cussing and a very skinned thumb..he doesn't want to discuss that so...
Anyways, we all got a turn to see what its like. Its like running. Who knew? We got it at Walmart and its a pretty groovy gizmo even though we got it at Walmart. Got a new crock pot too. Been crockpotless for awhile because the insert of my older one broke. It was a damn fine crock pot too. Someone should write an Ode To A Insertless Crockpot...very very sad. really! it could bring tears!
I was hoping the trainer would have a more ski like motion to it rather than running. Yet again I have had proved that Mr Handsome but notsohandy doesn't know what the fuck he's talking about except when its about insurance. Who knew (i did)?
I don't like running..........but I will do it because I made such a big deal about getting it. ugh It could be fun! Really........

No comments: