Friday, April 17, 2009

Exchanges



So, what I got for Ben for his 12th birthday was an iPod Nano. I was light headed at the price considering he may A) lose it B) break it C) try to take it apart, but D) he'd love it. I don't know the other brands so I went with what I knew. Bad move apparently...
Hman is away on bizniss so when I told him what I got he freaked and gibbered and so on. I don't blame him. I wasn't comfortable with the purchase but was doing the best I could with my limited knowledge. The sales people all speak French so they can parlez vous the merits of anything but I have no idea what they are blah blahhing about so I just winged it.

I am happy to say that I took the Nano back and found something much less expensive. So now Ben will get a Sansa Fuze 4GB MP3 player in a lovely metallic RED. The boy likes him some red. ( see photo above...isn't it awesome??) Best part? It was only $59.95 compared to the $159.95 I had plunked down with pains in my tummy. Stupid I know...dumb move...but I was kinda panicked ok? Now all is well and I actually am so much happier with THIS purchase that I can now enjoy his pleasure even more. Besides he doesn't need 8 MB at this point in his music loving career. Seriously! What was I thinking????
Awesomeness...thy name is Sansa. Actually...I may be jealous. He can use Rhapsody for a free trial period and his battery lasts longer than mine between charges.

I love my iPod...I really do....but that Fuze is one sexy bitch non?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay for happy. I want one...

Terri-Lynn said...

I totally hear you....a gadget loving person in this house bought an Ipod shuffle, only $50 bucks but it's where? Somewhere in the land of missing socks.

My Little Room In The Corner said...

send me one Paleeez!

How ya been?

Tara said...

Ipod, schmipod...