Sunday, June 22, 2008

Sunday

So....
Yesterday I and my pal Dana took the guys to see Kung Fu Panda. It was great. Lots of fun!
Today Hman got home earlier than planned form his business fishing trip. He ACTUALLY CAUGHT FISH!!!!!! If there are any unexplained psychic and meteorological phenomena in this province, this would be why.
He called on the way home because he got my message about Ben's injury. The principal was supoosed to call me about it Friday afternoon and didn't so he is going to try the school tomorrow and talk to the vice who is the NEW principal. I foresee a change in our school with him at the helm instead of the Ice Queen. He's actually on the ball and CARES about the kids. Ice Queen stormed around on her stilettos and was an absolute beotch whenever you tried to discuss ANYTHING with her. I think the kid Francis was sent to a school counsellor or something for a time out for hurting Ben. Now, I have to say Ben is not a total angel in these happenings BUT this other kid just dogs him almost daily. Ben tries to keep away from him and tell him to leave him alone but francis just DOESN'T. It usually starts as teasing.."joking around"...but with Ben and his issues etc it usually escalates to fighting even though he tries (in his way) to keep his cool and avoid the whole thing. THIS is why we are pissed off. This other kid comes looking for the "fun" of agitating the problem child. Well this time, from what I understand, his actions scared him. I don't think he's ever caused an injury that drew blood and we know even minor head injuries bleed like a bastard. I hope he has a turn of heart about antagonising other kids after this. Hman wants to make sure they aren't in the same class next year and that ANY problems with Francis next year will not be tolerated at all by this family. he also wants to make sure the parents are aware of their brats hobbies. The vice principal and principal (Ice Queen) were aware of the problem all year from the beginning and not enough was done to diffuse the explosive problem. There was a change in teachers and the situation was not handled properly because the newbies didn't realise the history. They saw a bit of teasing and Ben overreacting. Anyways, Hman was way po'ed at the whole Friday incident and will deal with it en francaise ASAP.
The UP side to his being away on a fishing trip is that he will finally take us all for a weekend fishing trip here in la belle province. I am stoked. I have no idea when it'll happen but I am still stoked. I do enjoy me some fishing.

2 comments:

Tara said...

You mean, in order for HMan to catch a fish, the forces must align to balance out the scales or whatever? Makes sense to me...

I haven't been fishing in years and years, but Émilie really wants to go. Maybe this summer!

Suldog said...

I haven't been fishing since my teen years. All I caught then were a couple of sunfish, which I threw back.