Friday, March 28, 2008

TAG

Link to your tagger and post these 3 rules on your blog.

Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.

Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.

Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My 7 :

1) When I was little my mother said that my freshly washed and brushed hair was the colour of a new penny.
2) I have a tendency to encourage people to do or try things. I believe in their capabilities. Need a cheerleader? Anyone? Anyone?
3) Through experience I have learned to get nervous or stop all plans at the words "How hard can it be?"
4) I have done nothing with my University degree.
5) I have never had a real "career".
6) I love kittens.
7) My expectations usually exceed my skills in meeting them. Frustration and failure are my bestest friends.

2 comments:

Tara said...

Um, are these your Seven Deadly Sins? 'Cause, I don't think you'll spend eternity in purgatory for these, sweetie. Just sayin' ;)

Tara said...

Right, just read the top of the post (silly me!). Never mind!!!