Saturday, March 15, 2008

In Other Pictures...






~ See those branches with the Christmas lights on them? Thats the top of my lilac standard sticking out of the snow next to the steps. Its usually about 5 feet above the ground at the bottom branches and tose tips are usually about 7-8 feet up.
~ Digging out after Last weekend's storm. UGH!!!
~ See those sticks poking out of the snow? That my frikkin' hedge which is about 7 feet tall. Not exactly private OR secure now. And the 3 foot high fence between the house and the pool? Covered.
~ And then we have Blossom doing her snow dance on her back. She loves to wiggle and wriggle on her back in the snow like a canine break dancer to her inner "I luv snow I luv snow I love snow" beats. Stoopid dog.

3 comments:

Sarah A. said...

Yes a very busy beaver. Thanks. So I think for Rhinebeck I'm going to be arranging something with Jess, Mr. Peabody and such. But we totally have to hang out.

Suldog said...

For shame! Christmas lights still on your bush by Saint Patrick's Day :-)

Tara said...

Wow, I'm SO not sorry I missed those storms!!!