Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Wednesday and Payday

So far I have spent a tremendous amount of money and yet have not had fun...how much does that suck? Groceries, gassed up the car, fruiterie visit, jean coutu for tp pt(cascades brand recycled) and antihistamines, Croteau for shorts and tshirts for the wee'uns. Thats it..Oh wait..animalerie Bouff Tout for dog food and pine shavings (for the compost).
Its way hot today..humid and hot. I am now ensconced in my basement with Serenity on TV and preparing to fold 4 loads of laundry. I've been pondering on how to keep cool without AC.
-cold baths before bed
-ice in front of the fan
-cold wet towel around the neck(like a cold compress)
-hide out in basement
-lots of ice water

Thats all I have. I think I'll mosey over to Space Monkey Pants and see if anything funny is happening.

No comments: