Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Boxing Day Sales

This is probably my favorite part of living here .... the kick ass sales!! Sigh...fabulous!
We had a gift card for the Eaton Center and it bought me a gorgeous leather shoulder bag (my poor purse was falling apart) and half the price of a half off lambskin car coat for Richard. Its soooo soft and looks great on him. And did I mention a full 50% off? Woohooo.
After that we were outside and decided to look for a stylish (well...for me anyways) jacket for me. Additionelle had 60% off and for 3 days a further 30% off the last sale price. So I got a powder blue quilted style nylon jacket for getting around in. Its sooo pretty.
Then we hit Indigo and each got a book...more discounts!.. Richard got a novel and I got Knitting For Peace, a book about charitable knitting. It has simple patterns for various charity donations too. Its awesome.
All in all a terrific togetherness kind of afternoon in which the poor credit card got a wee workout. Come ooooon payday.

No comments: