Wednesday, August 27, 2008

New favourite quote

I was over on the Yarn Harlot (link on sidebar) getting caught up in all things Harlotty and I came across a phrase I am smitten with.
If you don't know of the Yarn Harlot, she is Stephanie Pearl-MacPhee, knitter and writer. The woman is some serious funny and talented. Her blog is crazy popular and has been known to log comments in the hundreds and I believe even got into the thousands one time. SERIOUSLY!!!
Anyways, what with being a busy writer etc she has had to spend a fair amount of time away from her family and was making up for it this week. She returned to the computer to find her inbox had become...
"..a place crazier than a kindergarten yard growing candy trees... "
The imagery....the humour....I love it. You KNOW I will use it too don't you? snicker snicker snicker


Editted to add: Tara, I scored the coupon card in Canadian Living and Chatelaine magazines a couple weeks back.

2 comments:

Suldog said...

I do have to say that I love the handle "yarn harlot." Also, nice selection of music here!

Ali P said...

Thankee sir! I have been meaning to put more on there but some I want aren't available..like Alicia Keyes "SuperWoman" and Sarah Slean's "Get Home"