Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Bad sleep habits

Last night I could NOT sleep. It just wasn't happenin'. Was it the fact that I'd slept til noon after reading in bed until 3 AM? Was it the afternoon caffeine? Who knowses, Moses? But at least I put my wakefulness into a wee bit of chore doing ( no I did NOT fold the laundry....but I shoulda). I unloaded the dishwasher and reloaded it. I repacked all the camping dishes and utensils, making a note to buy spoons etc. Why are we down to TWO spoons in the gear? No idea. Also made other lists of stuffs to get while out today and created a packing list for the boys(1 jeans, 1 sweatpants, 1 warm PJs, 3 undies etc etc).
Anyways, it was after 3 when I hit the hay...then moved to the sofa when the sky was beginning to lighten around 4 something...). Moved to bed at 8 and then got up at 9:30 to take Cam to tennis.

I so need more coffee. Off to retrieve Cammie from the courts!

1 comment:

Suldog said...

At least you make good use of the time!